Project Coordinator (Technical)
Requirement : 1 Member
Member will be integral member of the project management team (several projects) responsible for co-ordinating projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Tech Lead / Project Manager.
Scope of Work :
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Providing Demos to client and addressing teething problems ( technical level 1 ) when product is launched with new clients.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Testing of product from user perspective and also based on clients meeting (as they are part of all client meeting)
- Familiarity with a project management tool will be a big plus
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computers (MCA, Msc IT, B. Sc / BE- IT / MBA with Technical background)
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- English speaking candidates / Candidates with effective communication is highly preferred candidates will be dealing with MNC and Offshore clients in daily updates
Minimum 1.5 - 2 years